Will I get Solar Stove™ as seen on company website, news and other media?
What does Solar Stove™ do?
Can I cook multiple meals just like my gas stove?
What if there are rains, clouds or lesser sun time?
How do I buy Solar Stove™?
What is the expected price of Solar Stove™?
Is any government subsidy available on the Solar Stove™?
How Solar Stove™ is better than conventional gas stoves?
- Only solution that works on pure heat (directly) and nothing else
- Yet, No sweat (no heat to you but to utensil only)
- No flame, No fire, No smoke, No explosive, No leakage [usually found in LPG]
- No electromagnetic waves (usually found in induction or microwave)
- No pollution (neither indoor pollution [LPG] nor outdoor[electricity])
- Healthy and nutritious food
- Both health friendly kitchen and healthy food
What else I can expect from Solar Stove™?
- Solar Stove™ is One and only of its kind in the world
- Fully packaged cooking energy-appliance solution (generation, storage & appliance)
- Full solution, no need or other backup or alternate solution
- No fuel collection, No monthly gas/energy expense
- No sweat, No kitchen suffocation
- No price rise of gas/electricity
- Saves cooking time, more productive independence
- Long life of decades
- Accessible, to city and even to remotest location like island or peak of Himalaya
- Sustainable Future
- Most sustainable way of cooking for you and generations to come
- Replace LPG with Solar Stove™ can save CO2 emission equivalent to driving a car for 2000 km per year or saving 10 tall trees.
- Solar Stove™ alone can reduce world global warming by 20% and Indian pollution by 35%.
How much time does it takes to charge?
How much cook time do I get when Solar Stove™ is fully charged?
Can I cook chapatis/rotis on Solar Stove™?
Yes, user can cook every dish like they used to cook on Gas, with better taste and nutrition.
Is it risky to use Solar Stove™?
Models/variants available for Solar Stove™?
FAQ's Business Inquiry
How do I become a master franchisee/distributor/retailer of Solar Stove™?
We are in process to define our business and distribution strategy and partnership, Please write to us on https://www.unesar.in/contact-us for business interest. You can email your business profile at email@example.com
How much capital & what type of infrastructure is required for Solar Stove™ partners (retailers/ distributors etc)?
Are there any licencing fees/government fees to be paid to become partner of Solar Stove™?
What is the core mission & vision of Solar Stove™?
UNesar is committed to bring new energy, appliance and cooking experience in every kitchen of the world. For more details, please write to us on https://www.unesar.in/contact-us for business interest. You can email your business profile at firstname.lastname@example.org